Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The 12 Crafts of Christmas, Day Seven

Today's project was actually inspired by the challenge at Tis The Season Stamping.  They have an unusual color challenge right now, that really made me stop and say, wait.  Do those colors work for Christmas?  And that's how I got here.  I mean see for yourself.


SUCH a hard palette. But I'm nothing if not determined!!


I'm also super proud of myself 'cause I resisted the urge to use glitter and kept it shiny instead, for OWH.  My goal is to make all my challenge-specific Christmas cards in 2015 safe for donation to OWH.  Fingers crossed.  I'm 1/1 right now....

And a few challenges of course:
Thanks so much for looking and happy stamping.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Great plans, 1/1 is a super start and this is a really fine Christmas card. Thank you for sharing this lovely art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the colors, I know they were tough! Love how you put the colors over the embossed background!

    So glad to have you play along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is really cool, Lisa. Great way to use the colors. Love the added gold snowflake at the bottom. :) Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos on your determination! Nice job with the stripes of color on the card and the big gold snowflake and stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a tough color combo! Specially for Christmas. But your created a really fun card with it. Great job! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete