Thursday, July 10, 2014

**Anything Goes** New Challenge with Crafty Girls!

It's time for another Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Girls, and we've got two lovely sponsors this fortnight.  First up is Bugaboo Stamps. I'm really crazy about these Bobble Head digis, I've used a few of them and they're just adorbs.  I chose Hoot Hoot Hooray for this card.


Our second sponsor is The Stamping Chef, and I'm using the Rosalind image for this card.  While I'm sooo crazy about arrows right now, I also picked it 'cause I'm a Sagittarius.


Make sure you visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT has created.  You've got two weeks to play along with us and you can enter up to three times.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, these are just beautiful love them both. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete