Sunday, April 13, 2014

BINGO! New Challenge with Hobbycutz!!

Happy Sunday!  It's FINALLY looking like spring here so I wanted to make a fun springy card for this week's challenge at Hobbycutz!  We're playing BINGO and I chose to play diagonally this time around.  I used die cuts, a stamp and flowers.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy!  You can visit their amazing shop here.  Here's what I created:

You've got a week to play along in our BINGO challenge!  Hope to have you join us.  Thank you so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute I love the image of the girl and the pretty flowers.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining our Friend challenge at Aud sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our friend challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card. Adorable image and I love the floral headband. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs month long Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete