Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Heart Attack

The minute you saw that post title from me, I KNOW you were thinking I was gonna be singing the Demi Lovato song.  But I'm not!  I've got a custom-made Valentine I created to share with you, and it's literally FULL of hearts.


Here's the front.  Some hearts, some bling, but just you wait :)


BOOM.  Heart attack! :)


I love how all the hearts came together on the pop-up steps.


I wanted to show a close-up on the handmade flowers and the wooden flourish. I made the flourish and flowers myself.  I love handmade embellishments, they allow you to customize the colors of the card.

I'm entering this in some challenges, 'cause I LOVE challenges.



Thanks so much for looking.  Laters!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of hearts! I love your Valentine card and the inside design is fabulous!! {Thanks for the visit and sweet comment} Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentines card is so pretty. I love all the different colors. and the many hearts I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, what a great valentines card, all the bold colours make it fun as well. Bright and sparkly on the out side and full of love inside. Is the big heart embossed or layered? Also, great flourish and flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    Have a great week
    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.

    Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, the hearts are lovely.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. Please make sure you follow the blog to be eligible x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Love is all Around" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete