Friday, December 6, 2013

Crafty Break.....

I'm going to take a few week-long break to enjoy the holidays with the fam and finish gifts for people.  But I want to share the following random crafty thoughts with you all....

I loooove to craft.  My art makes me sane and it makes a crappy day much less so.  I have a blog and joined design teams and choose to share my work with people because it always feels good to have someone say, "Oh that looks nice".  Or something like that.

I visit a LOT of people's blogs.  And I always leave a comment. There is always something nice to be said about someone else's artwork.

In the last week or so, I've had a TON of views and no comments.  And I think, hmmm, that's strange.  It makes me wonder why courtesy isn't a universal thing.  Especially at this time of year.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah and a very Happy New Year!  See you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment