Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Featured On Glittered Roses!

Happy Friday!

This week I am the featured ARTISIAN on http://glitteredroses.com/
Glittered Roses creates and supports handmade. When you know the creator, you know the passion. When you know the passion you know the care it took. Promoting partners in such a diverse community rather it be a retailer that provides products or an individual who does the construction, highlighting the unique aspect of handmade businesses through social media is a great way to bring information forward. This week you will have an opportunity to take a look at my business as well as the website of Deirdre Smith who is the proud owner of Glittered Roses.

Deirdre's blog. which is also on FB, showcases crafters and artisans.  It's a really fun site, I hope you'll take the time to check her out.  If you're coming from Glittered Roses, welcome!

The first thing I want to share with you is one of my favorite Christmas cards, ever.  This is one of my mom's creations and OMG she really needs to create more. I mean LOOK!


Amazing, right?!?

This card is for sale at my shop.   Thank you so much for looking and stop back tomorrow to see what else I've got to share.  Happy crafting.  Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment