Saturday, February 20, 2016

**WATERCOLOR** New Challenge with Laura's Loft!!



Happy Saturday!!  It's a new challenge at Laura's Loft and our theme is WATERCOLOR!  Any watercoloring medium will do.  I made my card using an awesome Altenew stamp set, Thoughts and Reminders.  I love how the sentiments are such different fonts and sizes.



Our challenge runs from today until March 5th and you can enter as many times as you want!!

We have two amazing prizes up for grabs this time!  First is a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook!


And an awesome $25 gift certificate to Laura's Loft!!



Before I want to go, I want to share some love and healing thoughts for one of my fellow DT members, Linda, who's going through a really rough time right now.  You're in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!!  I wanna show her gorgeous card here since she's unable to post on her blog.



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

1 comment: