Their amazing sponsor this time around is Inspiration Emporium!! They're giving one lucky artist a $50 gift certificate! WOW!!
The dress form used to be like, my most used BIGZ die, and yesterday I realized that I haven't played with it in awhile, so that was my first thought for this card.
I wanna show a closeup of the sentiment, because I LOVE it.
- Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge - Week 29 Eroded Metallic
- Inspiration Destination - #36 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - #20 Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - #132 Anything Goes/Die Cuts
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #154 Anything Goes
- Scrappy Land - #19 Anything Goes (Sizzix die used)
- Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
- Left Of Center - #81 For The Girls
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 1/2
- Brown Sugar - #149 Anything Goes 1/2
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes 1/3
- Simply Papercraft - #6 Anything Goes 1/3
- Penny's Paper Crafts - #230 Anything Goes 2/3
- Craft Your Passion - #264 Anything Goes 2/3
- Hiding In My Craft Room - #201 Freestyle 2/3
- Creative Fingers - #82 Anything Goes 2/3
- 613 Avenue Create - #126 Anything Goes 2/3
- Word Art Wednesday - #186 Anything Goes 2/5
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes 2/5
- Creative Inspirations - #316 For A Friend
- Little Red Wagon - #292 Use It Up (the stamp I used is OLD and the ruffle on this skirt is from a blouse I cut up!!)
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. Laters!!