Monday, December 1, 2014

**ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES!!** New Challenge with Mema's Crafts!!

Happy December!!  It's time for a new challenge at Mema's Crafts, and this month our theme is Anything Christmas Goes!!

We've got two lovely sponsors this month, Stitchy Bear Stamps and Bugaboo!  First up is Bugaboo Stamps, I chose to use Puppy - Enough Reindeer.  It's such an adorable digi.


I've seen that look on a little doggie I know!

And for Stitchy Bear, I chose Candy to make this fun tag card.


I just love her, she looks like she's hiding something, right?


Be sure to visit the blog to see what the rest of the DT created! Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, love your tag and card. Thought I would just pop over on your blog and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa your tag is adorable and the little puppy made me smile. I just wanted to say thanks again for being a M&M girl and until next year Happy Holidays. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete