Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's the Holiday Season.....

There's SNOW on the ground!!  SNOW!!  In November!!!  I don't know why I'm so excited about this our weather was AWFUL last year, but I'm psyched.  We had a few bouts of flurries but this is the first real snowfall and it always seems magical and is oh-so-pretty.  Especially when I don't have to shovel it, which luckily I don't!  The snow was an afterthought on this card for the Sketch challenge at Tis The Season Stamping, but I really like the sparkle it adds.  This is their sketch:


And here's what I made:



Just a few challenges today :D


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, what a fun Christmas card! Love your DSP in the background and the polka dotted ribbon too. And of course the "snow" under your tree adds some fun. :) Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Lisa! It evokes all the fun and color of Christmas! The snow is the perfect touch!

    So glad to have you playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trees, trees, trees! I love it! The background paper is adorable! I love how the ribbon colors match, too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete