Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Brain of Bats

As I created this card, all I heard in my head was Coldplay's "A Sky Full Of Stars".  I tried singing "a brain full of bats" but it didn't have the same ring to it. Last minute as always, my September tag for Tim Holtz's blog challenge actually came together kind of awesomely!


I'm not gonna mount this one on a card like I sometimes do, I'm too happy with it!!

I'm entering the following challenges:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!!

3 comments:

  1. Great tag!! I'm batty over your bats and skull!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door challenge! Good luck and hope to see you next week1
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween tag Lisa. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete