The theme this challenge at Jingle Belles is PEACE. It's such an inspiring theme, so I definitely wanted to make time to create a card. I had grand delusions (lol) of a crazy colorful card with peace signs and a Christmas tree, but instead I went traditional with the white, blue and silver palette.
I'd never used this stamp before. I'm thinking it'll be a favorite.
I'm of course entering some challenges:
- Jingle Belles - Peace On Earth
- DLArt Linky Party
- Stampin' Pearls Royal Linky Party
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas Goes
- Completely Christmas - #14 Anything Christmas Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #59 Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - #74 Anything Goes 1/3
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes 2/5
- ABC Challenge - M is for Monochromatic
- Winter Wonderland - NO Red or Green 1/3
- Crimbo Crackers - #65 No Designer Paper
- My Time To Craft - #250 No Designer Paper
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #13 Anything Goes 1/1
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #41 Favorite Color Combo (Blue/White) 1/3
- Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes using Embossing Powder/Glitter/Flock (I used EP)
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting. I'm off to work on my Tim Holtz tag of the month. I NEVER start them this early! Laters!