Sunday, June 1, 2014

**Men Only** - New Challenge With Mema's Crafts!

YAY it's JUNE!!  I'm so excited to share my first DT post for Mema's Crafts with you!  This month our theme is MEN ONLY (Masculine cards) and we've got two great sponsors!  Firstly is Bugaboo Stamps.  I've chosen the Dog Gone It Bobblehead digi for this card.


I don't know how much you can see it in this photo, but his head actually bobbles!  I made a little springy embellishment to make it move when you move the card.  This photo shows the motion a tiny bit better.


Our second sponsor this month is The Stamping Chef!  I used to be on their DT and their digis are fun, sexy and unique.  Being a vampire lover, I chose to use Coffin Break!


I actually started to color her to look like Victoria from Twilight, but now that she's finished, I think she looks more like Rosalie (yes, I'm a Twihard and proud of it!!).


Thank you so much for looking and make sure you play along with our Men Only challenge this month!  You may enter up to three times.  Happy crafting!!  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa brill cards hun love them - hoping on over to say hi as Mema s teamie hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Hi from a fellow Mena's crafts teamie. PennyRae

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute designs! Happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow design team member! That dog is so cute! and those lips on your second card are adorable. Look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are both so adorable. The doggie made me go awww and then giggle. Thanks for being an M&M Girl.

    ReplyDelete