Monday, June 30, 2014

#HAPPY

I'm having a happy Monday today, and I got my Tim Holtz June tag finished JUST in time for the deadline tonight!  I actually had it almost finished for two weeks, it just needed a bow and a charm and it took me awhile to do it even though that's the "easy" part.


I think the heart charm really pops, I love it.


I love all the Hashtag stamps so I used lots of them om this tag.  I chose #happy to be the main sentiment because I'm super duper happy today, this is my 400th blog post!!!  YAY ME!!!  I made it here before my 3rd Blogiversary next month.  That was one of my goals and I'm happy to have achieved it!

I'm entering this in the Tim Holtz June tag contest and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Love the background and those pretty butterflies!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete