Monday, February 10, 2014

BINGO!!!!

Okay so I'm sooooo at the last minute, but I've had a hard weekend!  Watching the Olympics and all....I've gotta say the pretty much 24:7 coverage has been great.  Wish they'd give you options to watch everything live over the NBC networks but still.  Loving it.  So the art has taken a bit of a backseat to things such as speed skating, snowboarding and figure skating.  It's hockey right now, so I'm free to do some blogging!

I LOVE a good challenge!  This week the challenge at Itsy Bitsy is BINGO!  I of course HAD to play and took this as another opportunity to make some cards for Operation Write Home.  If you don't support this organization you definitely should!


Here's the BINGO board from Itsy Bitsy.  I chose to do the horizontal line on top:: Patterned paper, ribbon, and INK!  Here's what I made:


I love how it's super simple, but colorful and fun.  The ribbon is an unexpected touch on this card, I think.

I'm entering these challenges:



Thanks so much for looking!  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely cheerful and colourful card! Thank you for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and colors Lisa. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Lisa ...love the vibrant colours
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ribbon knots look so cool :) thank you for sharing with is at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you on MIM. What a fantastic card! Love all the colors!! Love how you tied the different ribbon too.. Great!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete