Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stars and Stripes Challenge with The Stamping Chef!

Happy hump day all!  This week we've got a brand new challenge at The Stamping Chef--Stars and Stripes!!   Now I know that normally when you think of stars and stripes you think Patriotic, red white and blue, all that.  Well I've gotta say that while that was my first inclination, I'm already planning some RW&B projects for the week of the 4th, so I figured I'd go "out of box" on this one.  I used stars and stripes, but most definitely not RW&B.


I used the Rocking Retro digi to make this bright and fun card.  I really like the contrast of the colors.

I'm linking up this week with the Make It Monday Linky Party!

Be sure to stop by the challenge and play along!!  Thanks so much for looking and have a great day.  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa .Rocking Retro chic is so cool she's hot!
    Love your colouring .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete