Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hugs And Kisses

Hi guys!  I've been super prolific this weekend, gotten tons of stuff done, and I'm excited to share a card I've made with one of the newest releases from The Stamping Chef!

I used Happy Birthday Mr.... to make this monochromatic card, and I'm really happy with it.


I made the flowers, too, one of my favorite things to do.

I'm entering this card in some challenges:
Thanks so much for looking everyone!  I'm off to work on some other projects.  Laters!

11 comments:

  1. a very stylish card!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card ,love the image and pretty blues
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image. I spotted this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the baby blue.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great image and coloring. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at TTCRD
    Hugs
    Kelly
    GDT
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice card!
    I love your card .
    Can you please you on my blog, and if you want you can become a Member , please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Mr...... Love it! Thanks for playing along at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete