Friday, June 28, 2013

Bring On Christmas! New Release with The Stamping Chef!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I know there's talk online about Hobby Lobby already having Christmas merchandise in their stores, and I've got to say that I'm elated about it.  I like to get a jump start on all my Christmas projects and I'm already making Christmas cards, so I'm super happy that Tamara's got a new Christmasy release this week with The Stamping Chef!


Bring On Christmas not only features this adorable digi but you also get a Christmas title and digital papers.  Plus, for the weekend it's twenty percent off!!

Be sure to check out what the other Sous Chefs have come up with this week!

Thanks so much for looking everyone!  Laters!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The image is so awesome and colored beautifully!! What a fabulous Christmas card!! I need to get started on mine but I always seem to wait until the last minute!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete