Monday, May 20, 2013

Art on a Monday

Hi everyone.  I'm trying to get a lot accomplished this week so I've got to be crafty all day, every day if I want to meet my goals.  You guys probably know that I'm not great at meeting my goals, but I'm working on it!

Anyways.  I wanted to create something awesome and it just so happens that it fits in with some of the challenges going on right now, so I'm able to enter it, yay!  That's on my goals list, too, entering more challenges.  


I made it in purple, too, because purple is my favorite color.  


This is the one that I think I'd frame in my craft room.

Challenges entered:

11 comments:

  1. The owls look gorgeous! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi
    PS. I have birthday candy here: http://sundaymorningcard.blogspot.com/2013/04/birthday-candy.html
    Come and join

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    Lisa Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owls and fun design!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful, thanks for joining in NMWC.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous cards. I love the owl and the colours and papers look wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fab,thanks for joining us at CM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Lisa, I'm with you there - so many projects and so little time! Your owls are lovely and thanks so much for sharing them with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Gorgeous! Great Image. Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete