Monday, April 1, 2013

Well, it's April......

And it's April Fools' Day, and well......I'm not gonna try to fool anyone.  I did NOT get thirty-one blog posts up for the month of March. I did make forty-three cards and several different small projects but I didn't get something posted every day because of my computer issues.  I still intend to finish posting something when I can, so that there ARE thirty-one crafts posted for the month of March.  I have no problem back-dating posts, it'll make me feel accomplished.  I just want to make sure you know that I know that I didn't do what I wanted to do.

The last few days, Blogger has been giving me a headache.  It hasn't posted my scheduled posts (either not on time or not at ALL), and it's overall just been another issue that I don't need right now. But in the midst of all the crap, I did make this card....



So there's always a silver lining, right? :)  More soon, not every day, but as much as I can.  Trying to make April about FUN crafting, not beating the clock.  Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment