Friday, March 29, 2013

31 Days of Crafting - Day Twenty-Nine - Tim Holtz 12 Tags March 2013 Tag

Happy Good Friday everyone!  I finally got my tag finished for this month's challenge on Tim's blog.  I'd be lying if I said I thought I'd get it done in time--I kept procrastinating and then boom!  Two days left in the month.  Here's what I came up with.


I had to improvise several things.  I didn't have the red tape sheet to cut, and I don't have Tim's Bunny die yet, so I looked through my stash and I surprisingly don't have any bunny dies at all.  I could've tried to do something with my Cricut but I didn't wanna use that kind of time, so I went for an oval punch instead, to create an egg shape.


I also don't have any alcohol inks yet, so I used the blunt tip of my Copic markers to color the tinsel.  I kind of love how it turned out.


Since I don't have the fringe die yet I used my Martha Stewart scissors instead.  The flowers do NOT show up in the photos but they are cardstock with Frosted Film overtop, and they're sticking in the grass on toothpicks also painted with Copics.  I tend to put my money into stamps and inks first before embellishments, so I don't have the metal Foliage or the Memo Pins (though I swore I had a pack of those), either.

All in all I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I've got an Easter basket to fill. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment